Examples of bulk cargoes surveyed:
- Draft (Draught) Surveys.
- Out-Turn Surveys.
- Loading/Unloading Cargo Supervision.
- Cargo Damage Surveys.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection.
- Cargo hold pre-loading inspection.
- Hatch water tightness inspection.
- Sampling of bulk commodities during loading and/or stock pile sampling.
- Containerized and refrigerated cargo surveys.
- Quality and quantity pre-shipment inspections to ensure that the proper goods are being loaded in the manner set forth in the contractual agreement between buyer and seller.
Examples of steel break bulk cargoes surveyed during loading and discharge:
- Coal, iron ore, coke, fertilizer, cement, grain.
Examples of containerized cargoes surveyed:
- Steel coils, beams, plates, and rod.
Examples of reefer cargoes surveyed:
- Steel coils, steel plates, textiles, machinery, electronics, agricultural products.
- Fresh and frozen fruit, produce and meat.